pkingscape
please make an account. thanks - chr0me - after that you can chat on the main page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

pkingscape
please make an account. thanks - chr0me - after that you can chat on the main page.
pkingscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» DO YOU NEED HELP?
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty10th February 2011, 6:42 pm by drago59

» new player :)
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty10th February 2011, 6:30 pm by drago59

» My epic staking shit
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty5th February 2011, 5:59 pm by Kaden l Quality

» My epic staking shit
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty5th February 2011, 5:58 pm by Kaden l Quality

» ATTENTION EVERYBODY!
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty29th January 2011, 9:20 am by I bonesaw

» Kill3Rsc4P3.TK
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty11th January 2011, 1:42 pm by been arab

» PkingScape Bank Pictures
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty11th January 2011, 1:40 pm by been arab

» Anyone Have Live?
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty11th January 2011, 1:38 pm by been arab

»  lol?.....
ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty7th January 2011, 6:48 pm by territorey

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

up time
\'trace\'
donate for donator rank =]
\"\"

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!

3 posters

Go down

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty ATTENTION EVERYBODY!

Post  I bonesaw 28th January 2011, 10:26 pm

Hello,
Rescently, I have realized that about 90% of players have been being totally disrespectful to Disdain, and sometimes Chr0me. Yes, at some times they can both "irritate" you but, seriously. Do you have to be such idiots and flame, and be so disrespectful to the owner and co-owner of the server you say you "love"? Yeah, everybody has their flaws but, show some resepect for the people who made this game possible for you to play and enjoy. It's getting to the point where Disdain is banning you for being so disrespectful to him/anyone else. Then, you make another account, and continue to flame and be disrespectful because he banned you. Whoever this implies to, and you know who you are, actually think before you speak. I don't want to sound like a bitch but, this is really getting on MY nerves. It may not effect Disdain but, it effect's me because I don't like watching you people bad mouth the owners and co-owners, and expect to be treated with respect. TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. Yeah, I know. This post sounds like i'm sucking up. I'm not, i'm so sick and tired of people complaining that their account got banned because they disrespected a staff member. You deservered it bevause you were the one who decided to be a total selfish asshole to them. Think about it.

Thank you and I hope this made you think a little,
Nicole (I Bonesaw)

I bonesaw

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty damn.

Post  chr0me 28th January 2011, 10:43 pm

yes i see this alot. damn she said it. Lol
chr0me
chr0me
Admin

http://www.pkingscape.net

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty -.-

Post  I bonesaw 28th January 2011, 11:08 pm

[i]This shit really pisses me off, you have no idea. -.-

I bonesaw

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty RE:

Post  Cone Man 29th January 2011, 1:04 am

Yeah, I've experienced this when i had the gold crown, now I'm a....no crowner ;D. It does get really annoying...How people make new accounts and flame after they get banned. If you got banned for flamming so you make more accounts and flame there is absolutely no chance of getting your account back....It just gets annoying knowing that people will do this. If you flame disdain and or chr0me there si a very slight chance you will get your account back anyway. Making new accounts and flamming even more....Its like they dont even want their account back. Lol

Cone Man

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty I know

Post  I bonesaw 29th January 2011, 9:20 am

I love how kids think they are all "badasses" for flaming staff, and they think their cooler for being banned. (What nick said :p) But honestly, who the fuck do you think you are flaming staff, and asking to be unbanned! thats like shooting someone and asking them to assist you with something. Thats so fucking rude and disrepsectful.

I bonesaw

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Empty Re: ATTENTION EVERYBODY!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum